Line 6 M9 with Rocktron All Access

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by pompeii0, Feb 13, 2012.

1. pompeii0

pompeii0 Member

I am thinking about getting a Rocktron All Access to control my FX but was wondering how it works with the M9? My biggest concern is if I have 6 switches on the All Access set up to match the 6 FX switches on the M9, if I have FX 1A selected and then push the button on the ALL Access to select FX 1B, will the All Access still show that 1A is active? Is there a way to group or link the switches of the All Access so that when 1B is selected then 1A would become deselected? I am sorry for the long way of describing it, and I hope that it is clear enough.

Thank you for your help!

2. pompeii0

pompeii0 Member

Maybe the M9 can send a message back to the All Access to tell it to turn off the previously selected FX?

Any ideas?

3. mmcm4

mmcm4 Member

This would have to be implemented on the Rocktron side of things. I've done something similar with my MFC-101 by using the groups feature. If I step on a footswitch in one column, it turns that one on (lights up) and turns the other one off. Unfortunately I don't have any knowledge about the Rocktron or I would be able to give you a clearer answer.