• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Line 6 POD XT Live $75.00

Ampegged

Silver Supporting Member
Line 6 POD XT Live w/power supply. This unit has been used & has some scratches, dings, etc. There is also some surface rust on the volume as well.

The L & R outputs are acting up on this unit. I believe the "Level" pot is the culprit. Sometimes it works with no issue & other times you have to wiggle it some to get output. Could be an easy fix..but not sure as I have not researched it at all. The "Phones" output works fine, which is in stereo, so you still get both sides of audio (plus you only have to use a single cable). These units are very versatile & have every amp & effects imaginable. Great tools that sound amazing.

Selling at a significant discount & as-is at $75.00

Power supply included as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

mojah

Does it have any add on packs? I'm on vacation in Russia till the 9th. Not sure if I can access my PayPal from here, sanctions..

Paul

Trending Topics