• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Line 6 Spider IV 75 Watts

kena48

I have really taking a liking to my daughter's new amp. At $299, I keep wondering why it sounded so good.

Must be that Celestion 75Watt speaker along with the amp modeling?

kena48

I would think it may need to me mic'ed into a PA system unless it's a small place. It's amazing how much sound 25 or 50 peple can absorb.

For instance, a guitar and 75W amp will run you out of the same room, but add 25 human bodies standing there with side conversations, and all of a sudden, you need a bigger amp.

Hmm. I owned the 15 watt version for 2 years and failed to get a single good tone out of it. Maybe the extra watts does it some good, or we just have different ears. All I know is that I'll never use Line6 again.

Scott57

Hmm. I owned the 15 watt version for 2 years and failed to get a single good tone out of it. Maybe the extra watts does it some good, or we just have different ears. All I know is that I'll never use Line6 again.
I'm sure the guys in the Modeling section could be more specific but I believe the 75 watt (and above) units had a newer/better/more advanced modeling system than the 15 and 30 watts.

Trending Topics