• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Line Level : Wet Reverb / EQD Dispatch Master

hendrix2430

Hi !

These two pedals interest me a lot, but I'm wondering how they will behave in a tube buffered loop. I've always tried to buy pedals that have a killdry and a line level option, thinking that was the way to go in any loop, even a tube buffered loop (I'm using one in series).

The Wet has that ability which is nice (+ killdry), but I'm not sure about the EQD Dispatch Master.

I like the idea of the EQD because it has both reverb and delay, which is a space saver, and it seems to be a no nonsense type of pedal. Tired of twiddling knobs ! ;)

The only thing that's stopping me from pulling the trigger on the EQD is not knowing how it would behave in an FX loop, and especially if it can go line level or not.

Anyone has used one in a similar setup as mine, or/and can give me some insight? Much appreciated ;)

Though the dispatch master is one of my favorite pedals, I have a feeling it could overload at line level. Email eqd.

hendrix2430

OK I decided on the Wet. Question is mono or stereo?

I just want something really simple but with a great range of depth. Shimmer isn't necessary, but the ability for line level and 100% wet is. I also don't need the downloadable chorus settings etc...

With that said, the tone knob is interesting on the stereo, in case I want to brighten/darken things up. What do you think?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom