• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Line6 Verbzilla Release Date

dankayaker

I thought it was available . . . .If it does not suck tone and the ducking feature actually sounds good I'll be getting one.

Ardis

They're in stock at Musicians' Friend. I ordered one and it was shipped yesterday.

Ed Reed

I got one from Full Compass and they beat MF by $20.00, it came yesterday. That said, I like it. It sounds like a reverb, I don't care about the special effects things, I just want a good amp reverb. I will try it with my AC30 for a while before I say too much more but first impression is good. I tried to do some A/B clips but they really didn't do the pedal justice. It sounds far better in the room than the recording did.

Curt

I found one at "Gear Tree" two weeks ago. It's fantastic. There's no contest when compared to my (now sold) Holy Grail.

Ed Reed

Speaking of which, mine gets it's first workout today. I play at a church and I have it setting on top of my AC30. Right now I've settled on the Spring setting, time at 9:00, Dwell and Mix at 10:00 and tone at about 11:00. I plan to never turn it off. :)

nsriley

How's the noise level or hiss with this pedal? I use a Holy Grail right now, and into my tube amps, it adds quite a bit of hiss, I am looking for a great reverb without the noise.

-Peace
-Nate

Trending Topics