• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Link output from Pod HD500x to audio interface?

EncoreBlade

Alright, hopefully this won't sound confusing.

So I recently learned about Aggregating two interfaces together so I can take advantage of using multiple sources while recording in Logic Pro X. So I linked my Tascam interface and my Pod HD500x interface so that I could record both. My main goal was to make sure I could record drums (6 mics, Tascam) and guitar (through HD 500x USB) at the same time (my sister and I jam a lot).

So I got all the inputs figured. The problem I have now is, how can I make the sound of my Pod HD500x come through the headphones attached to my audio interface. As of right now, Logic is attached to the outputs of the Tascam. So whatever plays through logic, whether its a virtual instrument or a recorded track, it plays through the headphones attached to the Tascam. However, I want my sister to hear my guitar as well while we're tracking, but the only way right now to hear the Pod's sound is to hook it up on the headphone jack on the Pod itself. How can I remedy this?

hobbes1

So, the Tascam has the drum mics being input and then to LPX on one channel and the HD500x is coming in USB to a second channel in LPX? or is the HD500x going in via USB to the Tascam? you might want to post what Tascam interface you are using.

otherwise, you could simply get a dual 1/8" splitter and tap the headphones out on the mac to two pair of headphones.

EncoreBlade

So, the Tascam has the drum mics being input and then to LPX on one channel and the HD500x is coming in USB to a second channel in LPX? or is the HD500x going in via USB to the Tascam? you might want to post what Tascam interface you are using.

otherwise, you could simply get a dual 1/8" splitter and tap the headphones out on the mac to two pair of headphones.
The Tascam takes control of Inputs 1-8, and the Line 6 takes control of inputs 9-10. It's a Tascam US-800. The thing is, I'm not sure how I can output both the guitar signal and interface signal to the headphone outputs so that my sister and I are listening to the same thing while we record.

Trending Topics