List of All Six Screw Strat Bridges w/ Push-in Arms

Agileguy_101

One of my main annoyances with the traditional strat bridge is the screw in arm. In fact, it's one of the reasons I'm thinking about ditching my Super Vee Bladerunner. So I thought it might be handy to have a master list of vintage style strat bridges with push in arms. Here are the ones I can think of:

Wilkinson VSVG
Mann USA 2010
Gotoh 510T

Obviously there are more out there, so help me out! I'll update the thread as needed.

Last edited:

Kyle Ashley

Silver Supporting Member
One of my main annoyances with the traditional strat bridge is the screw in arm. In fact, it's one of the reasons I'm thinking about ditching my Super Vee Bladerunner. So I thought it might be handy to have a master list of vintage style strat bridges with push in arms. Here are the ones I can think of:

Wilkinson VSVG
Mann USA 2010
Gotoh 510

Obviously there are more out there, so help me out! I'll update the thread as needed.
Googled gotoh 510 - not finding any trems - only stop tails like this:
http://www.g-gotoh.com/international/?btp_product_category=bridges-510-series

Agileguy_101

I thought the Music Man trem was 2 point?

Anyway, I'm not including Callaham because it's not a true pop in. One of the things I like most about pop in arms is that the tension adjustment isn't dependent on the position of the bar.

speedyone

Does G&L Count?

They've got a pop-in arm and Strat style bridge.

Oh wait, it's not six screw, nevermind...

mattmccloskey

Silver Supporting Member

Wilkinson VSVG
Mann USA 2010
Gotoh 510T

The gotoh 510T is not really pop in either. The bar has female threads inside, and it screws in to a stud inside the trem hole.

It does have a set screw for arm tension, but it isn't totally pop in.