List your CD here

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by Brian Scherzer, May 29, 2009.

1. Pablo

Pablo Member

Here ya go: the debut album "Truth" from our metal band Oblivion Denied... we released the album back in June last year. We wear our collective influences on our proverbial sleave (everything from Black Sabbath to Pantera and even a bit of Death here and there) and celebrate good old-fashioned organic metal.
    Anyway, "Truth" can be downloaded absolutely free of charge from Bandcamp right here: http://obliviondenied.bandcamp.com/album/truth
    [​IMG] and here's Enemy, the opening track of the album:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Pablo

Pablo Member

Now this is a solid dose of old-school nosebleed rock and the absolute antidote to the sterile productions out there. In short: I dig it!

Cheers

Eske

3. Multicellular

Multicellular Supporting Member

We finished an album. Back to my roots with some grunge after a long Americana trip. More synths though, as I've gotten synth crazy in later years.

Gear
    I use a Quilter Aviator on this into Warehouse et90 and Liberator. Other guitar player uses a PRS Archon. I am generally the one with less gain, but Beast, Sirena, Saints, would be exceptions. My drive is usually Blackstone Mosfet into the Aviator but there is some fuzz, Mastotron, VFE Red Horse.

Play Reverends mainly. Sensei, Warhawk, and Double Agent OG are most of this. Other guitar player uses PRS HH (don't know model). Bass player used mostly a Spector into my little GK combo or direct and used the GK Amplitube setting.

Different mics, depending on my mood, Golden Age, Rode overheads, some of your standard drum mics 52a, d112, 57. I use e906 a lot on cabs and EV Cardinals, but some of the higher gain I used the Golden Age ribbon.

Some funky outboard gear, Golden Age pre, mAudio Tampa!, a Bellari compressor I mostly used for dirt lol, FMR comps.

Most of the synths are a Minilogue, the Boss Sy300 (also thru the Aviator), or pedals like POG, other EHX stuff. A few spots some VSTs, Oatmeal (awesome freebee) and Meldasynth.

Link
    http://foglings.bandcamp.com/releases

Stream at Bandcamp, Amazon, should be on iTunes shortly.

[​IMG]

Pablo likes this.
  4. Pablo

Pablo Member

Sun Worship sounds great!

5. kali

kali Member

artist - xorb
    title - tiny satellites ep.[​IMG]

6. PJH

PJH Member

Here's mine.

and a promo radio interview about the album here.

slooky likes this.
  7. Toogy

Toogy Member

Wow! Thanks man really appreciate the comments and that you dig it!

Follow us on Spotify if you use the service

8. mattyfraza

mattyfraza Member

My new one. flies-through-the-dark: basic rock and roll. Used a '52 AVRI tele from the early 90's for most of it, straight into an sf Champ. On Drugs there is a '71 Les Paul with Fralins, running through the new Echoplex box and an ebow. Rhode Island born, raised and recorded.

9. Ken Whisler

Ken Whisler Supporting Member

....and now for something completely different:

My album of classic hymns arranged for solo classical guitar. Recorded with a guitar built with my own hands in a very reverberant century old parish. Incidental noises made Izotope and digital editing my best friends, but NO eq, compression, or reverb plugins were used. What you hear is the sound of my fingers on my guitar in this church.

Free listens and one free download at:

https://soundcloud.com/ken-whisler

Album available at:

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kenwhisler2
    https://itun.es/us/Z2oFS

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    aliensporebomb likes this.
  10. Twangmeister

Twangmeister Supporting Member

Are you a Beatles/Wilburys/Crenshaw/Everlys/Nick Lowe kind of fan? Enjoy a good melody? Dig the sound of a Rickenbacker 12-string through a Vox? Groove to snappy rhythms and clever lyrics? Remember buying albums for the songs?

Then please consider checking out my new album (yeah, I said "album"), Old Sins, Long Shadows: co-produced/engineered/mixed by our very own Andy "Z" Zuckerman, photography by our compadre Greg V, and written, sung, and strummed by myself and a stellar group of players.

I conceived Old Sins, Long Shadows as an anthology of musical short stories linked by themes such as love, loss, romance, sorrow, innocence, searching, and yearning. I wanted to recapture the joy I first felt (and continue to feel) making music by putting a contemporary spin on specific styles, eras, and in some cases, artists that resonated with me emotionally, and made my kid’s world come alive through sounds and lyrics. I’m an admitted Romantic and a sucker for a great melody (my 60s influence), as well as a guitar solo junkie (my 70s adolescence). Collaborating with an exceptionally talented and sympathetic team of friends, we captured the spirit, emotions, and vibe of a time when songs were an integral part of our lives, whether alone in our rooms, huddled together over a turntable, or blasting from a choir of transistor radios belonging to fellow-travelers stretched along a sunny strand of beach.

Old Sins, Long Shadows is my jingle-jangle morning; I invite you to come follow. Click HERE for more and thanks for your consideration.

11. UncleDuke

UncleDuke Member

Here's a link to my solo project, DreamSnake. Just posted the Lonesome Mountain EP on soundcloud. I've been the bassist for bands and a rhythm guitarist, so taking on all the duties stretched my abilities a bit but it was a lot of fun to write and record. Still working on getting my vocals where I want them, but you've got to start somewhere, right? If you dig it, follow me on Twitter as I'm recording more music which I'll post soon.

12. Paulo Grua

Paulo Grua Member

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  13. Prof.Fuzz

Prof.Fuzz Supporting Member

14. aliensporebomb

aliensporebomb Member

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    slooky likes this.
  15. lp_bruce

lp_bruce Member

16. Someguitarguy

Someguitarguy Member

17. Charlie_Strat

Charlie_Strat Member

Here's mine. A 5 song EP that came out from the RPM Challenge.

18. katuna

katuna Silver Supporting Member

19. Axe

Axe Silver Supporting Member Supporting Member

20. Prof.Fuzz

Prof.Fuzz Supporting Member

hiwattophile likes this.