List your CD here

Neenja

bnshkr
Hope that works.
Also available at your favorite digital music outlet.

Last edited:

explorer76

My CD is completely free at the following website for my band: www.scaretacticsusa.com
There is some very detailed information about the history of the band and details about each song if you are inclined to spend the time reading this stuff.
Incidentally, I play ALL of the parts except for doing the vocals. I'm a terrible singer!! haha.
Links are also in my signature. Hope you like it!!

Blackguard13

This is just a single right now, but our album will be coming out soon. We classify ourselves as Shoals Rock because we are from muscle shoals. It can be purchased on iTunes, amazon, and google play

timryan257

Supporting Member
My band Kingdom of Mustang just released its first record, Kingdom of Mustang. check it out at www.kingdomofmustang.com

kinda power pop, a bit of rock, lots of guitars and harmonies. I recorded, mixed and mastered it in my studio [with Reaper !]. Feedback is welcome.

cheers

tim

batsbrew

new Bats Brew album....... "Trouble", just released

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/batsbrew12

also available at iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon.

man, a lot of work went into this one!
Live drums by Brent Dacus, from the D/FW area....
it also has a licensed cover of an old classic creedence tune on it!

I want to thank all you forum people that helped me along the way with these songs.....
reviews that came from posts of working mixes along the way, were very helpful, so thanks!

please consider picking up a cd or download, and tell your buddies that dig rock music to check it out too!
support your local sound purveyor!!

Slideman

A side project for me and my band's lead singer that we've enjoyed...Grit & Grace -- Americana, Rock, Heartland Rock style. New single out...and a few more on the way.