1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

List your CD here

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by Brian Scherzer, May 29, 2009.

1. JB37

JB37 Member

Hey guys my new band The Crossbows just finished our first single "Carry Me Home". Sort of Southern/roots rock type of sound. You can find us on Spotify, CD baby, etc but here's YouTube if that's easier

bainmack and Classic Tracks like this.
  2. sergv

sergv Member

Thanks for checking it out good Sir.

I reckon that's better than going super nova, but it probably doesn't matter anyways. I do however appreciate the opportunity to get a few spins around our Star before that happens, and hope future generations do as well.

3. Classic Tracks

Classic Tracks Silver Supporting Member

I like it,...nicely done. Very organic sounding recording, open and airy,... not overly compressed or normalized. Great vocal harmonies. Neil Young with a dash of Blue Rodeo type of vibe but with your own individuality.

4. JB37

JB37 Member

Thanks so much! We hope to have more on the way soon!

5. h-pr

h-pr Member

The name of our band is Orp, and we just released our new album Orp 4.

Our regular line-up is electric guitar, electric piano and electric cello, but this is our first release without the piano, as we opted for a much heavier, less pensive sound than on our previous albums. Stylistically, we are located somewhere at the intersection of post-rock, drone, ambient and EAI.

The album is available
    - digitally on all important streaming and download sites
    - physically as a limited edition CD which can be bought on our Bandcamp page.

To listen and buy, go to https://o-r-p.bandcamp.com/album/orp-4

-> Orp on Bandcamp
    -> Orp on YouTube
    -> Orp on Spotify
    -> Orp on Facebook

[​IMG]

plexified likes this.
  6. bainmack

bainmack Member

i like it- nice chill vibe