• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

List your CD here

chrisr777

And on the heels of our bass player's project, we release our first single.

Funny, I always thought my first single would be this round black thing you stick in a record player.

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/t...4p5meoufX9oHI-yoibcrJd97sJVMapj4_wDiNi9p0-SC8

For some strange reason our song is getting an amazing amount of hits from South America. Color me confused.

EDIT: The truth comes out. One of our guitar players boosted our FB announcement in L.A. County, Ventura County, Chile and Argentina. He's from Chile, so I can understand that.

Last edited:

Madrone

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words and you listening. There’s definitely lots of TGP inspired and approved tones on there... my Teles and Strats, my Dr Z, my Sunface, my Centura, etc etc. We’ve got instagram and Facebook if you do those kinds of things and want to friend and follow. I’ll do the same. Thanks for listening!

Spiderlegs

Spiderlegs - A Finer World

It's not completely done yet, but will be soon. Down to finishing vocals and mastering. These are the demos that have been rerecorded for the final, so the new versions will be a little different. But I've always loved finding demo versions of songs by my favorite bands because I dig rougher nastier less polished versions of songs, especially punk and metal songs. Anyway, it's an indie, post punk collection of tracks, so if that genre does not appeal to you, you might want to skip this one. But if you dig post punk and indie, please give it a spin. Cheers!

Spiderlegs

For some strange reason our song is getting an amazing amount of hits from South America. Color me confused.
Same. Those countries that speak Portuguese are keeping me in business...used to be Australian fans paying my bills, now it's Brazil and Argentina.

twoheadedboy

I love it. I listened to the entire thing cooking dinner. By the end I was maybe a little bit sad, but I still love it. Is this coming to Spotify, and do you have liner notes?
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. It is definitely a sad record, but I hope in a way that is cathartic for the listener. I'm hoping to do some artwork for it and get it on Spotify soon.

Pablo

I forgot to add our latest album to the excellent selection on here:

This is our third outing and is available for download free of charge on Bandcamp right here: https://obliviondenied.bandcamp.com/

Here’s a quick and dirty video we did of the album’s first track “No Place Like Hotel”:

Last edited:

Madrone

This is really cool.
Thanks for listening and the kind words. I'm listening to Parachute now... very cool... very solid songwriting man. Killer guitar tones as well. TGP approved! I just moved to the greater NYC area hit me up if you're looking to start up a new project.

:beer

still.ill

straight from the 70's
for some reason this reminds me of x-rated film soundtrack
Mom says she uses it for exercising

check out bass from 1:30 to 1:56 and my solo 2:13, i never like my solos when im playing them, but i like them better when listening

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for listening and the kind words. I'm listening to Parachute now... very cool... very solid songwriting man. Killer guitar tones as well. TGP approved! I just moved to the greater NYC area hit me up if you're looking to start up a new project.

:beer
Cool. Thank you.

Trending Topics