List your CD here

still.ill

First run through of above with singing, hard one to sing and play.

I dropped pick at end but got through most of song

This song has come a long way since original demo haha, i much prefer the bass my friend Paul Alvarez was playing above to my own bass on solo demo

eoengineer

Supporting Member
My project’s first self titled LP. Ambertine. We’re calling it space rock, and it draws influences from everything from early 90s alt rock to Phish.

My band's last album Parachute is available here for free download or streaming:

https://secretsleep.bandcamp.com/album/parachute-2

It's very much inspired by 1980-90s indie rock like the Replacements, Husker Du, and the Pixies:

Just finished recording our next album, which should be available later this spring!
Hey Gents, I really enjoyed these. Thanks for putting them together!

Madrone

Hey Gents, I really enjoyed these. Thanks for putting them together!
Thanks for the kind words and thanks for listening! I had such a great experience with the creative process on this project it’s awesome to come out it up here and have fellow gear nerds listen and enjoy it. Cheers!

:beer

John Dell

This thread is meant for TGP members to post their CDs or downloads. To list, YOU must be a performer on the CD or download. You should post a graphic of the cover, if any, and where people can listen to clips to decide if they want to make a purchase. We also request that you post a link where people can purchase the music.

We used to try to add these to the TGP webzine but it became too time-intensive, so we are unable to continue that.

Walter Boots

Not a CD but somebody ripped a vinyl EP that I played guitar on in the late 80's.And thats me yelling the vocal on pills

Oh yea-watch out Pills is nsfw or kids.

Last edited:

conanb

My track The Conversation is now live for purchase on conanbrophy.bandcamp.com with a video influenced by classic spy movies like The Icress File and The Day of the Jackal :)
Here's the cover:

still.ill

Check out this riff, its super heavy but the song is basically a pop song
the drummer was going wild

still.ill

Check out the bass! Bassist took my original bass line and modified it about 30%, but I like it as well

Last edited:

Trending Topics