List your most favourite Mini Pedals!

Permafrost

Mooer Black Secret: One of my favorite distortion pedals in my setup that I've found to be quite versatile.

TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb: One knob + TonePrint = the perfect reverb pedal for my needs.

Rowin LEF-614 Analog Delay: Picked this up a few months ago and it's never left my pedalboard.

Dunlop Silicon Fuzz Face Mini: Tiny pedal, nasty fuzz.

Jeric

Mooer Tender Octaver: cause who doesn't want a mini Micro-Pog??!

Xotic SP Compressor: really really good low-noise compressor that evens everything out and adds sustain.

cayle_6

Xotic SL Drive > Great Plexi sounds from this little box. Sounds better at 18V.

Xotic EP Boost > Great boost. Really.

Ibanez TS Mini > Well, it's a Tubescreamer. It seems to have more gain and bite than a stock TS808. It's somewhere between the TS9 and 808.

Right now I have the EP boost and TS Mini. My Plexi sound is covered by the Gurus 1959.

Imperial_Tone

All things with a Maple Cap
ST-3000 - Best Tuner I've ever used.
SL Drive - Great Super Lead tones
SP Comp - Stayed on my board for several years, until I got a Cali
EP Booster - A great tone shaper and fattener.
Tumnus - Self explanatory Klon(e), sounds killer.
Cusack Scream - Loved the never off series, they pack a great punch.
Cusack Scruzz
Cusack Tiny Tap-a-Delay
Henretta BlueBird Fuzz/Orange Comp - Recently got turned on to these; they're killer.

gavinashun

Silver Supporting Member
Mooer Black Secret. I did a little RAT shootout with Black Secret, ARC Soothsayer, and Stomp Under Foot Skinner Box ... and the Black Secret is what sounded best to me (and happened to be smallest and cheapest).

Grap

TC Electronic Mini Spark Boost. Mod Tone Mini Distortion.

Least favourite: Mosky SHO Boost. Died after less than 1 month. No warranty. Therefore it becomes a project box...

Squatch57

Mooer Tender Octaver, probably the best bang for the buck I've had recently for a new pedal purchase
Donner Yellow Fall, seems like a reasonable delay for $30, nothing spectacular about it though
Mooer Graphic G, handy tool, I'd like a bunch more (cheap) so I can assign them to various dirt boxes

Super Locrian

Mooer Black Secret: One of my favorite distortion pedals in my setup that I've found to be quite versatile.
Ditto. Great looper in a small footprint.
Came here to say this. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the Mooer Black Secret, but so far I am digging it. Very easy to get good sounds out of it.

The Ditto looper is the best basic looper I have tried. Can't say anything bad about it, really.

Xotic EP Booster
Hotone Tuner

Both still on my main board. Still really like the Xotic SL Drive and SP Comp too although they are off duty.

The other guitarist form my band has a pile of mini pedals and from those I've been most impressed with the Mooer ReEcho and Hustle Drive.

minty901

Mooer Yellow Comp is amazing. I just wish it had detents for noon on the mini knobs.

Also Tomsline Aroma Shaper (cab sim) is fantastic. It DOES have detents for noon on the mini knobs. I have two on my board for stereo setup.

Trending Topics