• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

listing reasons we love playing teles....

re-animator

- no need to carry a backup guitar. if you break a string, you can put a new one on in less than 30 seconds.

- You can park your ass on the bridge pickup and nobody will get on you for it.

- because strats and les pauls look so damn pretentious

- you get to remind the Les Paul/Marshall heads that Jimmy Page played a tele and a supro for the stairway to heaven solo.

others???

rdnzl

If someone rushes the stage, you can bash them with it, and it won't hurt the guitar.

digthosetubes

It makes a great paddle -- with no binding to fall off after getting wet -- not to mention how good it sounds and plays plugged in.

Joses

cos nobody bats an eye when you shred on a Jackson/Ibanez/ESP/Les Paul/Super Strat...but when you do it on a Tele - everybody stops to watch ;) :AOK

duckbunny

It's The only electric I can think of that has it's own language, yet can still do almost anything beautifully.

-db

elkym

In the words of Jimmy Page:

You can fake it on a Strat. With a Tele, youv'e got to know what you're doing.

tj1004

BALLS, they have balls. The first time I played one one it knocked me on my arse. I was so surprised at the guts these things have. I dont own one but there will be one added to the squad soon. One of the most simple guitars on the planet, but so far this has been one of the hardest buying decisions yet. I guess thats a good problem though

bluesjuke

Disrespected Elder
One facet is as Bryan said about the acoustic.
The Tele is a bare bones guitar.
It's a guitar plain and simple and genius too.

You make out of a Tele what you want as it's a perfect canvas.

rivaeast

Because I love the way is sits in my hands..... oh and it makes a pretty good self defense weapon in a pinch!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom