Little amp with Headphone jack?

JackS2

Silver Supporting Member
What are some good options for a small pedal sized amp that has a headphone jack?

I use my Mesa V:25 for quiet practice but want something smaller when it's just night time, not back stage warm-up time etc.

Leaning towards the Strymon Iridium. The milkman The Amp might be too 1-trick-pony? Strymon is cheaper than the hx stomp. The neural looks too big (and not available anyways).

Strymon it is or another option that I'm missing?

Last edited:

Thilo278

If it is only for headphone playing, I would suggest the BOSS WAZA Airs. They sound really good for a headphone solution (a little bit of tweaking is necessary, though. But only once) and they are set up in a matter of seconds.
If you want to also use it besides headphone playing, I would also suggest the Iridium.

Colamander

I just ordered a Mooer GE 150. No doubt the sound is inferior to the Strymon, but it has built in drum tracks and a looper

JackS2

Silver Supporting Member
If it is only for headphone playing, I would suggest the BOSS WAZA Airs. They sound really good for a headphone solution (a little bit of tweaking is necessary, though. But only once) and they are set up in a matter of seconds.
I'll look into that, thanks!

Haven't played the Iridium... but, I chose a Yamaha THR10C for this when our firstborn arrived. Waza headphones look neat, but not tried them either. HX Stomp is a really fun headphone unit too.

I agree that the Digital & Modeling forum will have loads more opinions.

JackS2

Silver Supporting Member
Haven't played the Iridium... but, I chose a Yamaha THR10C for this when our firstborn arrived. Waza headphones look neat, but not tried them either. HX Stomp is a really fun headphone unit too.

I agree that the Digital & Modeling forum will have loads more opinions.
Reviews of the headphones sound like I'd be disappointed from my current fancy headphones.
I had the Yamaha but looking for smaller, otherwise I'd just use my Ox. ;). I'll try to find an HX to try!

Trending Topics