Little Feat backing track

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by johnfindlay, Jan 20, 2006.

1. johnfindlay

johnfindlay Member

This is a slightly jazzed up version of Skin it Back by Little Feat from Lightning Strikes Twice[?]

I've played this live quite a few times-it was hard for players to get a hold of on first try-the bar count is odd in places.

BTW I have a new website(below).Any suggestions are welcome.
    its a plugn'play site -so fairly limited.

Skin It Back

2. StevenA

StevenA Member

Hey John,

I was at your site listening to the guitar solos and was quite certain that I
    could not remember a guitarist with the same extreme versatility that you possess. Reminds me of the venerable Steely Dan fraternity.

Steven

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Member

Amazing! I've got a gig at NAMM today, but i'm ALL over this tomorrow!!! A big THANK YOU for this utterly astounding backing!

4. journo

journo Member

Hi John,

I visited your site and I was thoroughly impressed with the Wakarusa Band clip.

Is there a CD I can buy anywhere?

Cheers,

Mats N

5. johnfindlay

johnfindlay Member

hey-guys -ya hope its fun to play with-BTW-i left the rhythm guitar part on-which also plays the guitar melody-[which they did with horns live on some record!]--

CDs:

at my website i have a CD called MANNA-which was a power trio I had goin' for awhile-lots overdubs on the cd however-but pretty rocky affair--

and i have an acoustic/pop jazz cd called Frasers dream-mainly vocal emphasis-

you can sample a few tracks of either CD

---at my website the guitar clips page is remenants of live/studio --whatever-but nothing ive released...

JF