Live funky gig clip - Kingsley Bailey/Page = Magic!

mojazzmo

Hey Guys,
Here's a quick little live clip from a gig last night. It was recorded on a little Gopro camera in front of the stage so it was picking up some of the kick thru the mains etc...

I was playing my strat in the tele tone position (neck and bridge p/ups on together with a push/push control on one of my tone knobs) thru a Kingsley Page into my custom Kingsley Bailey 1x12 combo. I was loving this tone if I do say so myself. More Simon's gear than my hands but still pretty cool none the less. My playing wasn't my best as it was our warm up tune but you get the idea. See what y'all think.

stratboy01

Hey Guys,
Here's a quick little live clip from a gig last night. It was recorded on a little Gopro camera in front of the stage so it was picking up some of the kick thru the mains etc...

I was playing my strat in the tele tone position (neck and bridge p/ups on together with a push/push control on one of my tone knobs) thru a Kingsley Page into my custom Kingsley Bailey 1x12 combo. I was loving this tone if I do say so myself. More Simon's gear than my hands but still pretty cool none the less. My playing wasn't my best as it was our warm up tune but you get the idea. See what y'all think.
Awesome!! That sounded great even through the GoPro. I've been obsessed with Kingsley stuff for a long time now and am currently saving up for a Bailey. Is yours the 15 or 30 watt version? EL84 or 6v6? Simon's demo of the 30watt version is just fantastic. He makes those 4 EL84s sound like a Fender amp. It's incredible

mojazzmo

Awesome!! That sounded great even through the GoPro. I've been obsessed with Kingsley stuff for a long time now and am currently saving up for a Bailey. Is yours the 15 or 30 watt version? EL84 or 6v6? Simon's demo of the 30watt version is just fantastic. He makes those 4 EL84s sound like a Fender amp. It's incredible
It's a 30W EL84 Bailey and yes, it is very Fendery but a lot better. It's definitely, to my ear anyway, not like a 30W marshall or anything. I'm barely pushing the amp in that clip. 30W has a ton of power. It's a great organic clean tube platform. Add a few Kingsley tube OD's and it's a beast. You won't be disappointed.

mojazzmo

Hey Sheldon, sounds great! Hope all is well!!
Thanks Pinner. All is good just extremely busy trying to balance music, work, family etc...Never enough time. I hope all is well with you. I've been enjoying your clips although my TGP time has been limited lately. Take care.

Trending Topics