Live-in ATA case slanted pedalboards

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by James M, Feb 20, 2015.

1. James M

James M Supporting Member

Ok...I'm looking for a slanted pedalboard (not Pedaltrain) that lives in the bottom of an ATA case like this one from Brady Cases:

[​IMG]

Like this one, I want it slanted to put the power supply underneath. I also want Neutrik jacks and an A/C plug. I'm looking for other options than Trailer Trash or Brady...are there other vendors I'm missing? (Stuff that doesn't come with a pre-fit ATA case is probably out...so Puma, Creation, Temple, etc probably won't work.) This Brady one would be great but I'm looking for better prices and faster turn-around times. Thanks!

2. James M

James M Supporting Member

3. Road King

Road King Supporting Member

Trailer Trash Pro. I just did a 28x16 build and gigged it a couple of weeks. Love it. I'm gonna clean it up a bit and tie everything down and post a pic.

4. CodyW

CodyW Member

I'm going through a very similar search at the moment, some of the offerings I've seen from Blackbird Pedalboards seem to meet these options (decent prices, locking 1/4" jacks, lift-off ATA cases, etc). It seems like theirs are in stock from pedalboardshop.com, I'm awaiting a reply to an email to see if that is accurate though.

I'll try to add any others that I come across, definitely something I'm interested in finding right now!