• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Live Looping anyone.......

YOGA64

Silver Supporting Member
Also check out STINGING, for anybody who's interested of what can be done with a Roland GR30 .........:crazy

tmuka

good stuff, thanks for sharing. been listening to the entire album.. phases just came on, and it is definately my favorite so far. nice groove.

stephax

Quarter Pounder with Cheese = Royal Cheese
I totally dig "To be Precision and Nocaster"
Nice one !

YOGA64

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for your nice comments!
Keep listening, I certainly enjoy going on looping.....:AOK

yZe

Wow, that was all live stacked loops ?

love phases, very subdued mood

Amazing you did stinging on a G-30 !

Nice pocket Blues riffs, cool progression

Although what you are playing over the bridge chords fits, you should try to work on "making the changes"

YOGA64

Silver Supporting Member
Yes it was all live stacked loops with my long gone ROLAND GR30!
And yes, back then my playing was really not very harmonically informed :rolleyes:
Nowdays it's going the other way, modal I guess, one tonal center, and going in and out of it adding a bit of extensions and tension here and there.
Whatever I do, I seem to like to play something that is somewhat singable and melodic.
That's just the way I hear things I guess.......;)

YOGA64

Silver Supporting Member
Here's another one done with a Digitech GNX3.
For anybody who's interested about what can be done with this multi-effects unit with a built-in looper. :crazy
Everything was recorded as a live loop with an Epiphone 335, the frame drums with a Shure SM57 into the mic imput.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1

This was a really powerful machine, I guess it is not being manufactured anymore by Digitech........ :jo

Trending Topics

Top Bottom