• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Live Wire Elite Speaker Cables

Unadan

Anyone here have experience with the Live Wire Elite 12 gauge speaker cables? Are these worth the investment? They do appear to be very well made with heavy duty jacks. They run about $26 for the three foot version at Guitar Center.

marshall2553

Gold Supporting Member
I bought a couple a few weeks ago after I had a two cheaper cables fail. I bought the LiveWire Elites because they looked heavy duty and, well, they were pretty much all the local GC had in stock. They seem to be very well made and sound fine (not that I've ever noticed differences in speaker cable). I'm not sure they're really worth the price tag but they do have a lifetime free replacement warranty.

Trending Topics