Sold Loaded MJT/Guitar Mill “Jazz-Tele” Body-Part Out

rc3797

Supporting Member
Last chance! $700 for the body or $1,000 net for the whole guitar shipped this weekend only, in case someone is ready to buy! I’ll be parting it out after this weekend.

Individual part prices:
-Unloaded body-$250
-Mastery Bridge & Vibrato-$300
-Don Mare neck Pickup-$175
-Novak rail bridge pickup-$130
-Mastery “bigsby” bridge plate-$30

Loaded Guitar Mill body, pickups, and hardware (ONLY) that were professionally finished and lightly aged by MJT. This is a really well-made body with a lot of top shelf parts! Specs are as follows:

-2-piece Ash body, 4.2 lbs
-Finished by MJT in “aged/faded” Burgundy Mist Metallic, and then lightly aged with some small nicks and checking to their “closet classic” level.
-Routed for offset-style bridge and trem and Jazzmaster neck pickup (has standard tele neck pup and pickguard installed)
-Full Mastery bridge and trem hardware
-Curtis Novak F-Trax bridge pickup
-Don Mare Big Box Archtop neck pickup
-Gun Street Wiring Shop 4-way series/parallel switching with CTS low-friction pots

This listing is for the body ONLY. The guitar is currently fully playable/assembled with a Warmoth roasted maple neck, also finished/aged by MJT. It has a custom decal with my name on it, but if you’d like it anyway, I’ll be glad to sell the whole guitar for $1100. Otherwise, just add your favorite tele neck, and it’s good to go!

I’m open to partial trades with the majority being cash, but it’d have to be a super interesting or somewhat rare pedal that I’ll be able to sell and make the rest of the cost up with. I’m selling this to be able to put a deposit down on a custom build. It never hurts to ask, though!

Last edited:

Trending Topics