Lollar wait time

XmasTree

??
I was planning on placing an order on a Special T tomorrow (friday)

I sure hope there isn't a wait

Fuzzles

I have never had to wait on an order. Pretty sure the two times I have ordered from them it has shipped the next day.

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
Just call them and ask. The two times I've done it they had the pickups I wanted in stock and they shipped right away, I imagine other times they might not but they'll tell you and how long. They are very nice on the phone, one time I had some simple technical question and the lady put Jason on.

K-Line

Vendor
Shouldn't be but I know Stephanie said that they are getting swamped with new business. Call them, they are great to talk to!

JefeMaximo

Huge Member
I'm glad to see that they are managing their growth pretty well. It can be a tough time for a business, as it's hard to split time between the business side and the product/quality control side. They are great people and it's good to see them doing well.

coldfingaz

I'm glad to see that they are managing their growth pretty well. It can be a tough time for a business, as it's hard to split time between the business side and the product/quality control side. They are great people and it's good to see them doing well.
+1000

Lollar deserves all the success they can handle!

Celticdave

Seeker
Platinum Supporting Member
I've bought a few sets directly from Jason and there was a quick turnaround. If you're after a "stock" set, I'd imagine they'd go out right away. Jason built a set for me earlier last year and it was still only about a week before they went out!

Even if you have to wait a little, they're worth it!

Uniphasian

Ordered a pair of P90s last week. They were in my hands in three days, and installed the next day.

Amp360

If there is a wait you may want to call Mr. Music in Allston, MA. They stock Lollars and are a great store.

http://www.coolguitars.com/

617-783-1609

I have the Jazzmaster pickups and 2 guitars with the P-90s and love them. Just bought some Imperials from a member here this morning.

XmasTree

I just ordered a Special T bridge pu (Fri 1/15)

Should be sent out tonight. I went w/ USPS. ...cause UPS SUCKS ..in my neighborhood!!!!

Trending Topics