Sold Lollar Zebra Imperial F-Spaced Bridge Humbucker

kojdogg

Silver Supporting Member
Selling off some of the reserve stash of good stuff to both drum up some cash for other ish and to save money by keeping me from buying or making other guitars to put these in- most of these are doubles or triples of things I have in other guitars.

A few Lollar Imperials:
Collings Low Wind neck in zebra cream/black. ~12" lead and 6.92k on my meter. $old
F-Spaced Imperial bridge in zebra off white/black ~6" lead and 8.62k on my meter. $105 sh/pp'ed

F-Spaced (really) High Wind bridge w/ chrome cover ~7" lead and 12.39k on my meter. I doubled checked that and yeah it is way above spec but it sounded awesome in the guitar I had it in (swapped it out for a BKP Mule to match the neck HB). $old

Novak WHRB HB-sized with a naturally reliced nickel cover. Awesome sounding-- had it in a gnarly HHH Strat and replaced all of the H's with a matched set. ~15" of lead and 10.2k on my meter. $Old

TV Jones Powertron Plus bridge English Mount. I love these but have two in other guitars! Comes with a new mounting ring ~12" lead and 8.14k on my meter. $old

Wolfetone Marshallhead Mk II bridge humbucker also with a naturally reliced nickel cover. Sounded sweet- was the middle of that HHH. ~10" lead and 8.25k on my meter. $old sh/pp'ed

BKP Piledriver. I really dig this but have many hot Teles already. ~10" lead and 13.3k $old sh/pp'ed

OC Duff Nancy. Didn't realize it was unpotted which doesn't really suit my love of dirtiness. $old

Glendale Tele Bridge w/ steel E/A and brass saddles. I have several Glendales and am not exactly sure which model this is, but it is a single cut. $old

Last edited:

kojdogg

Silver Supporting Member
Zebra Lollars and Nancy available again-- buyer asked to cancel.

EDIT Nancy resold!

Last edited:

kojdogg

Silver Supporting Member
Wolfetone and BKP sold. Interest in the Novak, Glendales and Lollar, but no deals yet.

Trending Topics