Long over due hello!

n8dogstrum6

Well hello! I've been a member for about two months so I guess I should introduce myself :p. This is my first forum that I've ever looked at and joined I'm glad my buddy at work told me about it. Everyone here is really nice and helpful and I hope that one day I can be knowledgeable enough to help others out. But for now, I'm just learning from all you awesome rockers out there. Thanks to everyone who's helped me out so far and and a special thanks in advance to everyone who'll help me out in the future.

CharlyG

Play It Forward
Silver Supporting Member
It's a cool place, room for all levels, talents, and budgets. One thread about Dumbles and the next on how to change pups on a Squire.

DGTCrazy

Mod Squad
Staff member
Welcome fellow Californian and sort of neighbor! (I spend a lot of time at the family vacation home at Lake Arrowhead)

As stated already...this forum provides a wealth of info.....but watch out for the Emporium.....many a good man's budget has been decimated over there!

n8dogstrum6

Hello DGT Crazy! I'm actually not too far away from Lake Arrowhead, haha. I've gazed upon the Emporium a few times already and have gotten lost in the boutique world. I didn't know it existed! Unfortunately, I'm a broke college student and starving musician so I'm pretty much always strapped for cash and can't spend the money that some of the boutique sellers are asking. I guess that's a good thing....for now :).

Trending Topics