Long-Time Lurker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mykkus, Mar 13, 2015.

1. mykkus

mykkus Member

Welp, I've been using TGP as a resource for gear research for too long to not have an account on here...been so busy lurking that I forgot I'd already done it and forgot to say hello before I resurrected a Zippy thread from 2012...doh!

In any event, my name is Mykk and I play lead/stunt guitar for The Funky T, a five-piece funk/R&B/ADD band that gigs in the Philadelphia area. Our keys player won't be able to join us on our 4-1/2 month cruise gig so naturally I'm stocking up on pedals to compensate. My rig at present is:

Parker NiteFly Mojo > TC Polytune Mini Noir > Source Audio Multiwave 2 > EHX B9 w/JHS exp mod > Basic Audio Zippy > Teese RMC3FL > Mad Professor Simble > Catalinbread DLS Mk III > EHX Iron Lung > Mooer Ensemble King > Source Audio BEF Pro > Eventide TimeFactor > Mr Black Eterna (soon to be modded by Dan at T1M) > Quilter Tone Block 200 > Mesa Lonestar 1x12 and Seismic Audio 1x12.

A DigiTech FS3X augments the TimeFactor's switches (TF is in Bank Mode, FS3X covers Play Mode functions), while a Source Audio Dual Expression presently controls the TimeFactor and BEF Pro. I also have a T1M Mini PeeP (w/bypass stomp...saved me from over-womping the crowd a few times) that I plug into the TimeFactor sometimes to make the ring-mod preset go insane, in which case the Dual Exp goes to the B9. Has anyone ever ran two expression units into an Expressionator with a TRS A/B switch?

2. M138

M138 100% Fenriz Approved

Greetings /|\

3. archtopjazz

archtopjazz Gold Supporting Member Gold Supporting Member

Hi,

Welcome to TGP.

Jim

4. samdjr74

samdjr74 Supporting Member

5. Ken I

Ken I Silver Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!

6. televisual

televisual Supporting Member

welcome, you'll find it can be a lot of fun!

7. Pa'ani

Pa'ani Supporting Member

Hi Mykk,

Welcome to The Gear Page!

8. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member