• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Look at what I won tonight!

echoSE7EN

For our anniversary, my wife bought me a ticket to a master class put on by one Mr. Marcus Miller. They had a raffle. I won a Marcus Miller Signature, and he signed it for me. Awesome "class". Awesome dude. Awesome night.

Dr Git

Great guy. I had the pleasure to sit with him and his wife at a Lenny White show at the Bottom Line in NYC..I was invited by Nick Moroch and he was invited by Lenny. I didn't know it was one of Donald Blackmons last shows with Lenny, and Marcus was the replacement. Lenny couldn't had picked a better one IMO. Nick loved Donald B and was really disappointed with his leaving...Donald;'s a funny guy.....Congrats on the awesome night

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
clear coat that signature! congrats!

tigerbass

Wow!! I just read your post to my wife! (hint hint)
Congratulations!! Now the question is...Are you gonna play it?

The Kid

Right on.

Marcus is BEAST! I opened for him two years ago and he couldn't have been cooler. He sent his trumpet player out to grab me and bring me backstage after the set because he wanted to meet me.

He treated me like I was a guest in his home,... offered me something to eat and drink. The cats in the band were all really cool too. Bobby Sparks Jr., Poogie Bell, Patches Stewart... etc.

So glad for you man.

Trending Topics