Looking for a A/B pedal that will do this...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by major, Feb 28, 2009.

1. major

major Member

I want to set up 2 overdrive pedals and be able to switch between them while on, and then continue throught the pedal chain, out to my amp. I thought the Radical Bigshot efx pedal would do that, seeing it had 2 send/returns on it, then an "out" to amp, it doesn't. I'm wonder if the Loop master has this in his array of designs, or could someone point me to another pedal that will?

2. stinkfoot

stinkfoot Member

3. TooManyHobbies

TooManyHobbies Member

Lehle DLoop SGOS's will do this and more, programmable options can give you several combo's.

4. paulydangerous

paulydangerous Member

Loop Master C/D Switcher will do it.

5. wingwalker

wingwalker Fuzzy Guitars

I have a Loop Master Clean Dirty effects switcher that does just that...there are several versions, just a switcher, switcher with a master bypass and both of those with and without a switch to combine the 2 loops. I use mine to switch between an OD and a fuzz...works great! I wish I had this thing years ago!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  6. Dog Boy

Dog Boy Member

Tone Factor used to make an "Eyore" pedal. It had two loops, one of which was always on.

I'm not sure if they still make it or not.