Looking for a band Hardcore/metalcore/screamo

tmwdh222

Hey whoever is reading this. I am an experienced guitarist who is looking for a Hardcore/metalcore/screamo band. I live in Toms River NJ. I am very serious and dedicated!!! I've been playing guitar for 10years and have good equiptment. I have played lots of live shows from a small gig at a bar to The Saints and Sinners Festival. I am really dedicated and want to join a band that is too. let me know!!! Thanks!

[email protected]

Lution

So by good equipment you mean you have the guitar, amp, girl's jeans, white belt, black t-shirt with rose thorns and blood up the side, and peppermint patty hairdo?

:AOK

just kidding man! :D good luck and I hope you find some good guys/girls to play with!

RDM

No no no....not rose thorns. Skulls are the new rose thorns. If you need any further help:

scene.jpg

Good luck in your search!

PFCG

isnt this the wrong place to post this thread? and you better off looking on the 7 string forum, but scream aint going nowhere these days. You will however find alot of metalcore and mathmetal fans there

Loobster

So by good equipment you mean you have the guitar, amp, girl's jeans, white belt, black t-shirt with rose thorns and blood up the side, and peppermint patty hairdo?

:AOK

just kidding man! :D good luck and I hope you find some good guys/girls to play with!

Saying 'just kidding' isn't a by for being an asshat.

Lution

Saying 'just kidding' isn't a by for being an asshat.

If you're going to make some sort of point, I suggest that you at least spell the word "bye" correctly and then actually use it in a manner consistent with it's definition.

and chill out, mang..... relaaaaax.

;)

notpetrucci

I like this thread.

I never though I'd acutally get to coin the phrase "Two Post Punks"

There is a God...

^^^Not religious discussion^^^

-Jon

Trending Topics

Top Bottom