• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

looking for a certain type of true-bypass looper

anyone know if a builder makes this...

a one-loop true bypass looper (with an LED) that has a level or volume knob for the loop. I'm not necessarily looking for a level control that boosts, but one that cuts. I don't want a wet/dry knob (like one that Xotic makes). I just want s straight volume control, with unity either at noon, or unity at full cranked position (5 o'clock)... I've looked around for this, and haven't seen any. I think Nose pedals offered one of these at one time, but I don't think they're taking orders anymore, since they're looking to sell the company.

anyone else make these?

Last edited:

mr_william

the gigrig quartermasters used to offer this as a custom option.

i assume loop master could do it too.

is hell in the USA?

vatore3rd

Platinum Supporting Member
a one-loop true bypass looper (with an LED) that has a level or volume knob for the loop. I'm not necessarily looking for a level control that boosts, but one that cuts.
Check out the Wounded Paw Blender V1. It has a master volume knob for the loop.

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
You could make one yourself if you want--- or just add a volume pot to an existing looper

You could make one yourself if you want--- or just add a volume pot to an existing looper

thanks, but I don't make those "build-it-yourself" pedals, or cables, or anything else for that matter. I buy my stuff already made. I prefer someone else (that knows what they're doing) make it. I'd much rather pay the money for it instead.

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
thanks, but I don't make those "build-it-yourself" pedals, or cables, or anything else for that matter. I buy my stuff already made. I prefer someone else (that knows what they're doing) make it. I'd much rather pay the money for it instead.
Let me know- ill build one for cost of parts and shipping to your door. PM me if you want

Trending Topics

Top Bottom