• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

looking for a decent mxr size od?

what could I go for ? the obvious zw-od but had one wasnt that impressed, had an ocd good but need something cheaper and same size, Im running out of room

Twin63

I'm assuming, since you mentioned you need something cheaper than an OCD, that your budget is $100 or less?

I haven't played one, but the MI Audio Blues Pro gets good reviews, is MXR sized, and would be less than $100 used.

The CMATMODS Signa Drive would be another good choice. Very versatile, great tones, and occasionally found used for around $100.

hmm the distortion 3 to much?? , mabye I should get another ocd....... or a 808! yes id like to keep it under $100

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
The Distortion III or the MXR GT-OD come to mind...both are small, well made, sound great and are pretty low buck!

ultrevex

I'm pretty pleased with the MI Blues Pro. Really sweet, pretty neutral, good lows, subtle mid bump, throaty OD, tons of output, very quiet, great footswitch, nicely voiced tone control,tiny footprint. Does very good low/mid gain like a TS and can cross over into some near OCD level distortion. Stacks well with the OCD and an Eternity.

takakat

I just bought an used OCD v4 for $75 at local GC. I go to GC almost everyday at lunch break to see anything interesting. They had used Box Of Rock for $125 but I liked OCD better sound and price wise.

Trending Topics