Looking for a dedicated reverse delay pedal with tap tempo

kriko71

Hi everyone,
I'm in the market for a good sounding delay with tap tempo that only does reverse delay. A kind of danelectro back talk but with tap tempo. Does such a pedal exist?
Thanks for your help

kriko71

Thanks for the fast responses. I will look into these. Having the same switch acting as on/off and tap tempo like on the obscura is kinda difficult to use in a live context...

S. S. Bender

Get a Zoom MS-70CDR, and don't bother looking at anything else. You can easily set it up to be an excellent single function reverse delay, with the option to use it for many other effects later if you wish. It's the steal of the century at $120 MAP. Pay no attention to the cork-sniffers who hate Zoom because it isn't boutique. It's a solid gig-worthy piece of gear and amazing Swiss army audio knife.

The reverse delay algorithm in the MS-70CDR sounds and functions great. It has most every feature you'll need:

1) It has 10 to 2000 milliseconds of delay time available that is tap tempo controllable.
2) It has full control over feedback on a 0 to 100 scale.
3) It can be set to 100% dry, 100% wet, or any point between on a 0 to 100 scale.
4) It has high-frequency damping. (Treble attenuation/roll-off on a scale of 0 to 10)
5) The output level can be adjusted above, below, or at unity gain on a 0 to 150 scale.
6) It gives you a choice of delay trail remains, or full delay cut-off at bypass.
7) All of the above is full programmable with 40 storable memory locations available.

Gibs210

Another vote for the echo park, besides the breast tape emulation, this is the other big reason I still use this pedal, the tsp switch function is also better than the boss/DigiTech method as @NHBluesMan said. I'd also suggest the SA nemesis, but that's a lot of money if your only using it for reverse delay, but the helix engine is another great one (reverse delay, octave up) and double helix is also cool (reverse delay, and an additional octave up on each repeat, so gets higher and higher till it fades out of hearing range, kinda like a shimmer reverb).

S. S. Bender

Another vote for the echo park, besides the breast tape emulation, this is the other big reason I still use this pedal, the tsp switch function is also better than the boss/DigiTech method as @NHBluesMan said. I'd also suggest the SA nemesis, but that's a lot of money if your only using it for reverse delay, but the helix engine is another great one (reverse delay, octave up) and double helix is also cool (reverse delay, and an additional octave up on each repeat, so gets higher and higher till it fades out of hearing range, kinda like a shimmer reverb).
I know what you meant to say, but that's funny. I read that and thought; "Do they make tape for ladies to specifically enhance the appearance of cleavage?"

Trending Topics