• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for a Double Gig Bag

CHyde

I currently have an Incase single bag and want to upgrade to a double. I just realized however that they only have double bags for bass. What do you guys recommend?

I'll be carrying my Les Paul & Tele. Thanks.

mmkco

I know a place here in colorado that has a couple of the Gator double gig bags. They would probably ship one to you. PM me me if you need their info.

I use an inCase double guitar bag that holds one strat/tele and one Les Paul-style guitar, has backpack straps, shoulder strap, big storage pocket, love it to death! I carry two guitars in it to all my gigs and it is perfect.

I guess they quit making it? Wonder why?

ShaunzNoiz

I think Incase still makes that bag.

Usually they will make a small run of their bags until they sale out, and then they make another production run. I think they are between production cycles.

CHyde

I think Incase still makes that bag.

Usually they will make a small run of their bags until they sale out, and then they make another production run. I think they are between production cycles.
Hope that is the case as that's what I REALLY want. LOVE my slim bag! Best bag ever. I'll hold on for a while & see if they make some more. Thanks!

Trending Topics