• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for a drive pedal with a specific criteria

michael.e

Silver Supporting Member
Okay, I am looking to goose my amp. It is a Vox that is run sweet and clean. I want a pedal that sounds open, sparkly and articulate. It can be transparent to a slight mid boost. Rich, organic gain structure. Responds well to volume rolloff/control. Has a natural compression that a hard driven amp has when dug in to. That said, I do not want it to sound splatty or spikey.

What would you suggest?

Wagster

Silver Supporting Member
I've been playing AC30 for years and the TIM is the pedal that worked best through my AC30's when set clean.

Can you post a clip that's close to the tone you're going for? I may be able to better help you.

Sammicus15

I like my DMB Pedals Stellar Drive a lot. The Clean blend knob makes it easy to get sparkly tones.

jkokura

Modded BD-2. I have a buddy I just did a mod package for on his BD-2. He plays a Vox 50 watter. Does exactly to the letter what you described you want.

jacob

Trending Topics