Looking for a good reverse sound

Williampoulin

Hello,

I've been reading these forums for quite some time now, and I am wondering if anyone can recommend me a good, very simple, looper that has a reverse function. I would like it to be analog too.

Thank you very much,

William

dB

EH MM w/Hazari is good, or a DL4 would have even more options but it's digital. Both can be bought used for a reasonable price.

Uma Floresta

Hello,

I've been reading these forums for quite some time now, and I am wondering if anyone can recommend me a good, very simple, looper that has a reverse function. I would like it to be analog too.

Thank you very much,

William
You won't find any that are analog.

Williampoulin

Not even in like an analog synth machine? Something like a Moog, or a Synthesizers.com synth? I should say I don't mind digital, as long as it sounds lo-fi.... Lo-Fi loop junky is perfect, I am really thinking of getting one, but there is no reverse.

Thanks again,

William

gtrfinder

Gold Supporting Member
I'm a little confused. In your title you mention looking for a good reverse delay sound, but in your post you mention a looper.
If you need a looper as well as reverse then the previous post's suggestions sound good to me.
If you don't need loops you might consider the Danelectro reverse delay (Wasabi I think?), or if you really want something cool try the Prescription Electronics Experience. It is not a true delay, or reverse, but it has a Swell function that sounds exactly like some of the Beatles and Hendrix reverse guitar sounds. It is "Tomorrow Never Knows" in a box.

steveb

Hello,

Thank you very much,

William
I don't think you will find an analog looper.

I like the Line 6 DL4 or a Boomerang.

Gigbag

The choices mentioned above (Dan Electro, and the Experience), plus the Boss DD-20. I don't think there is an anolog option.

The Boss is a versatile delay. I use the reverse delay a lot.

Trending Topics