1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a hard case for the PT Mini

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by cbpickin, Mar 1, 2012.

1. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I have an original Pedaltrain Mini board that I want to put in a hard case since it is the board that sees the most gigging and travel time. I know PGS has a case that will fit it, but it still has a LOT of unused room.
    Has anyone found a hard case/hard, unbreakable plastic case that matches the PT mini well?

Thanks!

2. chrisross

chrisross Supporting Member

Well, brady case makes an ATA case for it, but I feel that might be over the top...

I'd like to know this as well...

3. richyirich

richyirich Member

4. chrisross

chrisross Supporting Member

I'll throw this back up