• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Looking for a HSH high end guitar

With a trem coil split mid boost (if possible) piezo and trem

Loved every anderson I've played, considering an atom... just want to know if tyler or suhr makes something like this. or maybe another guitar maker...

you guys are the gurus so let me know! :D

dspellman

And of course Carvin has all those options available except for the mid boost. Floyds and Wilkinson trems available, coil taps are done with miniswitches (which I think is SO much better than push-pull activation). Ebony boards are standard, your choice of radii, stainless frets an option, locking tuners standard, most designs are neck-through.

I have a Chandler Tone-X installed on one of my guitars -- it's a sweepable (as in frequency) mids boost ( fixed at about 16 dB) on a push-pull.

Phreekfuse

Suhr Modern Carve Top !!

Unbeatable comfort with unbelievable versatility, sound and punch. Every note litreally screams and jumps out of the fretboard :D !!

*ahem* gonna shamelessly also chime in and say I have one in the eporium up xD !!

beNsteR

I have a crazy semi hollow koa HSH Suhr standard on order. Suhr doesn't do piezos (I've asked) but you could get a graphtec GHOST system installed aftermarket if you really want one

Trending Topics

Top Bottom