• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for a Luthier to do a custom graphic.. metal guitar.

johnnybrulez

Hey ya'll.

I'm looking to start a project on a heavy metal guitar (radical paint job, neck-through body, hot pick ups etc.) and was wondering if I could get some references.

I was thinking something along the lines of a PRS guitar archtop type body, with a bit more metal flare. Any links or names would be great! Thanks!

Mudder

Check out Brent Gutierrez. He builds some excellent guitars, all custom for the customer, good to work with. There's a forum at www.rig-talk.com where you can get prices and contact info.

Peterma

Peavey has a new custom shop that can take a jpeg file and put it ona guitar for you. This might be a cheaper route for you.

pfrischmann

When it comes to metal graphics, Mike learn is the man. I beleive he does all of the crazy Jackson and GMW stuff.

syxxstring

Mike does some of the Charvel stuff, maybe some Jackson. Craig Fraser does a lot of Jacksons and is a way better painter, imho. Look at the gallery at gotpaint.com.

Gigbag

Check out this air brush paint job (V-Extreme).

http://www.usmasters.com/flamefinish.htm

They can do others as well.

If you want a carved top, you could ask for the Avada with a custom paint job. They are supposed to be coming out with a singlecut carved top soon.

You could check out their Hornet (SG style) and get the paint job you want on that.

Trending Topics