• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Looking for a multi effects board, suggestions?

brewbaker

Silver Supporting Member
Been looking for a compact multi board that has headphone out for practicing and what not when I’m not using my larger rigs. Looking to spend $100-300. I've checked out Mooer, Nux, Boss, Tech 21 but only online. Looking for some first hand opinions if possible. Thanks...

ndparse89

I had some good times with a Zoom G5. It's nice because every effect slot can be anything, like a virtual build-your-own pedalboard. Also nice because you can stack a bunch of delays.

TC Nova System. Great analog OD and Distortion circuits. Really good digital reverb/delay/pitch. Very solidly built, mains power, excellent switches and dead simple to program.

brewbaker

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the suggestions, the must-have is headphones out which the Zoom and the TC don’t seem to have. I’m gravitating towards the Boss GT 1 which does have headphones out and is very affordable. Afterall, this is kind of a bauble investment for convenience, like why walk over to my studio when I can be lazy and play at the house. LOL

Trending Topics