Looking for a new modulation pedal

thisday1

Getting rid of my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe Jr. (seriously this time) and I want something different. Something with a combo of pitch vibrato and chorus would be nice. I'm digging Ryan Adams and Wilco guitar tones, so something in that vein, maybe a Diamond Halo chorus. Just something that will add shimmer and haunting-ness to my sound, and not color my tone too much. Suggestions?

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
I have a Fulltone Deja Vibe 2 with chorus. I really like the pedal but its too big. I want to sell the thing so if your interested shoot me an email. Ill be home later. Its a low numered early pedal.

jarder

Dr. Scientist Chosmichorus seems pretty interesting, I have only watched demos and actually played one though.

forum_crawler

TRIGGER PULLED!!! been looking for something like this just never looked this one up before.:banana
I got one not too long ago, and I can't believe I waited this long to get one. Great sounds are indeed to be found in this pedal. I would have to say that chorus, vibe, tremolo and flanger are the strong points of this pedal. I have not been able to duplicate the same dark phasing sounds of my retro-sonic phaser, but it does a very good job at sounding like a JC-120 chorus.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
The boutique stuff are definitely stellar choices, but the prices can get out of hand. TC Electronic's Nova Modulator has 7 different modulators w/ a dual engine so you can configure all sorts of combination possibilities. Very versatile, easy to program, quiet and nice price to boot.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
The Diamond Halo lets you mix the vibe and chorus channels with mix pots...expression pedal in, stereo in, stereo out, phase invert switch for the vibe output...does a fantastic Leslie sim too.

Trending Topics