• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

looking for a replacement bridge for Heritage 535

gtrchris

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new bridge for my 535. The stock one is a roller type, which I'm fed up with. Will a standard gibby bridge fit on the 535?
thanks for your help
Cheers
Chris

walterw

Platinum Supporting Member
a nashville tune-o-matic will fit right on. don't forget to lose the goofy tailpiece with the little black hooks in favor of a regular stop bar, preferably a lightweight version.

gtrchris

Hi Walter thanks for the info. Could you tell me where I could order the Nashville tune o matic and matching stop bar...is it a Gibson product?
thanks
Chris

schmit

I replaced the Schaller setup on an older Heritage Prospect with the TonePros tun-o-matic and stoptail....the difference was like night and day....they sell them in packages with both pieces....I don't remember the model but it was the American Les paul/335 setup....not the import metric setup

Trending Topics