• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Looking for a seafoam green guitar strap

boltrecords

I'm looking to pick up a guitar strap in seafoam green to match my prs Starla of the same color. Preferably leather and adjustable but it's not absolutely necessary.
Is there anything out there besides the Airline straps? That's the only I can find and I'm not really loving it.

I wish moody made one

marktweedy

In Transit®
Silver Supporting Member
boltrecords said:
That would be sweet. I can't find it online anywhere though.
I will pm you a link to their site and a photo of mine when I get home later today.

boltrecords

whitecadillac said:
I will pm you a link to their site and a photo of mine when I get home later today.
I looked at their site but didn't see anything. Nothing in seafoam green. I wonder if yours was custom for that guitar

boltrecords

No prob. Thanks for looking though.
I may just end up getting that one.
I had an airline before and it fell apart after a year so I was trying to find something different. But it looks like its slim pickins as far as seafoam green straps

crgtr

Supporting Member
I got a foamie strap from Fender. Suede California series I believe. Looks great on my Seafoam PRS CE24.