• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for a simple looper

PGLive

True Tone will only be achieved in Heaven
Gold Supporting Member
Hi all,

I am looking for a simple looper to work on my solo playing. No need for bells and whistles, just to record chord progression. Please advisde.

Paul

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
I like the Digitech Jamman Stereo, the Solo would probably be great for you. A few less bells and whistles.

dirk_benedict

Silver Supporting Member
I have an RC-20XL for sale in the emporium. Simplest one out there to use, IMO. Either that or the earlier RC-20.

Npop32

Tc Electronic New Ditto Looper Great pedal and got to try one out at Guitarcenter and samash really foward and simple A Volume knob and a switch record, infinate overdub and ability to fix a wrong played part in a loop

jrcjoseph

Try the TC Electronic Ditto Looper, or DigiTech's competitor to the Ditto Looper, the JamMan Express XT. I think I'm going to go with the latter, though it won't be out til like a couple weeks.

Trending Topics