• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Looking for a slanted pedalboard with a lid?

MrMoose

I currently have a pedaltrain, it's great but my biggest issue with it is when I'm not playing my board at home my pedals are on the floor and potentially in harms way. Packing up my board and putting it in its case after evertime i play is silly and annoying.

What I'd like to find is a pedalboard which has more of a lid design - take the lid off to play, put the lid on when done/to travel.

But, I'd also like it to be a slanted board similar to the pedaltrains angle, and preferrably nice looking :)

Any suggestions?

chrisross

You could build a simple wooden box with no bottom that's just a bit bigger than your current board. When you're done playing at home just drop it over the board.

You could even cut little notches for your cables so you could leave everything plugged up.

Gary Brennan

Platinum Supporting Member
Pedalpad is exactly what you seek, they make several models, have had the low end basic one (24" x 14" useable mounting space) many years, indestructible but a bit heavy. Wish they made them ( or someone else) out of lighter weight stuff.

Gb

Meriphew

I wish Pedaltrain would incorporate this into their case design. I have a bunch of pedalboards. Mostly Pedaltrains. I do have one larger pedalboard that has a lift off lid (anvil case), and it is way more convenient than the Pedaltrain case.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom