• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

looking for a thinline w/ p90s

Matt L

I had the Modern Player, and it was pretty cool. If you are familiar with Squier Classic Vibe guitars and their necks, that is pretty much exactly what it feels like. Like any guitar, they vary. The first one I tried felt kinda weird, but the second one I played was really nice, so I bought it. I didn't feel the need to yank the pickups or change anything. It sounded pretty nice stock. Worth checking out (and the Charcoal Black finish looks great, imo).

mikewashmo

Frettech makes some greeat guitars for your budget. Rob can put together whatever you want. I dont know if he makes p90s, but the strat I had with his pickups was really nice. I also have a PRS SE semihollow with seymour duncan p90s that is a really nice guitar. You could pick up a used one and swap pickups in your budget .The phat cats are humbucker sized but sound really good in that guitar.

JrB

Thanks! I'll check out frettech. That Jim Atkins looks pretty sweet. I'd have to be pretty patient to find one in my price range.

FWBubbs

Thanks! I'll check out frettech. That Jim Atkins looks pretty sweet. I'd have to be pretty patient to find one in my price range.
Rob was great to work with and did great by me. My guitar sounds and plays as good as it looks.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom