• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for an electric guitar preamp in a pedal...

nathobornio

I do alot of theatre gigs and I use a POD HD500 - which to be honest i really like but i just fancy a change!

Im wanting to use my stompbox pedals live but DI to the PA.. Anyone have any suggestions of an amp preamp or amp sim that i could use my pedals in front of an still DI to the PA?

Cheers.

oldhousescott

Gold Supporting Member
Several choices for that nowadays.

- Tech21 Character series
- AMT Legend series
- Carl Martin Rock Bug
- A/DA Pedal Preamp

7P/XT

I'd suggest a Stephenson Stage Hog. I'm not sure if there are dual outs (but you could always use a mixer) to split the signal. Plus the tone is totally unreal.

78deluxe

Kingsley pedals are actual amp preamp sections.
No simulations in there.
Until he starts adding a Speaker simulated output...you are still going to have to purchase other gear to put after it to make it sound good direct though.

cholula69

Silver Supporting Member
I play a lot of theater too, I use a Siegmund Micro-Tube Double drive and have been very happy with that.

Bruce Lychee

Effectrode Blackbird for sure. They are just rolling them out. I'm awaiting delivery of two within a week or two. Plenty of sound samples going direct out on their website too.

Trending Topics