Looking for country music just like Gary Stewart

Bunky

Any recommendations?

On a side note, I notice on some of his more rollicking songs he sings almost like Johnny Winter.

Strat335

I've seen many, many great concerts. Gary Stewart was one of the best concerts I've ever seen when we opened up for him one time. Super nice guy, too. He played a Strat, two other great players played Strats and vintage amps...tone city. Waiting to get paid and out in the parking lot, the van door opens and he is sitting there with a case of beer and asks me to get in and visit with him. Great guy. Haunted, though.

Bunky

I've seen many, many great concerts. Gary Stewart was one of the best concerts I've ever seen when we opened up for him one time. Super nice guy, too. He played a Strat, two other great players played Strats and vintage amps...tone city. Waiting to get paid and out in the parking lot, the van door opens and he is sitting there with a case of beer and asks me to get in and visit with him. Great guy. Haunted, though.
had his son died by that time?

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
One of the greats. I sing An Empty Glass often as a request. Stony LaRue's version is great.

Trending Topics