Looking for Dual Boost pedal

High Voltage

Hey Guys. Im looking for a pedal with two boosts in one that I can footswitch between AND be able to cascade into each other. I want to use one side as a solo boost and the other side to balance out the difference between humbuckers and single coils.

Any ideas??? The only one I've seen is the HBE Dos Mos. Wondering if there is anything else like this.

79stratman

Lizard Leg Draconis. It is also set-up with a loop, should you choose to use that feature, or you can run straight-through. It's a clean and detailed as any clean boost you will ever find. The Flying Dragon beat-out every other boost I was using. With the Draconis, I now have two of them in one pedal. Perfect! Steve Miller is also a great person to deal with, though in all fairness, so is Alf.

this1smyne

man... all those posts and no mention of the KOT. even though i don't have one right now, this bad boy would fit your order to a T.

High Voltage

man... all those posts and no mention of the KOT. even though i don't have one right now, this bad boy would fit your order to a T.

Thats funny I didnt even think of the KoT. I actually already have one on the board for od. Thanks for all the recommendations! Keep em coming!

keto

I brought a Dos Mos home today, and so far am DEEPLY in love. However, I will warn you that, unless used very judiciously at low settings, there is actually quite a lot of gain/coloration in the pedal. Not so much in side 1, somewhat more in side 2, and stacked, well, it's a great sound but it's certainly not 'clean' boost. I have an old 50W Hiwatt, and this pedal takes it to a great new level.

High Voltage

I brought a Dos Mos home today, and so far am DEEPLY in love. However, I will warn you that, unless used very judiciously at low settings, there is actually quite a lot of gain/coloration in the pedal. Not so much in side 1, somewhat more in side 2, and stacked, well, it's a great sound but it's certainly not 'clean' boost. I have an old 50W Hiwatt, and this pedal takes it to a great new level.

Interesting.
So do you think there is not enough headroom in it to use as a solo boost and boost between Singlecoils/humbuckers?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom