• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for good drum sampling

sbaker5150

Hey guys,

I recently have been wanting to get back into recording myself. I don't have a drummer much less the funds to purchase a set. I have most of what I need to multitrack.

What I was wondering was what's the best bang for you're buck drum machine, module, software, or setup to get a decent sounding drum track?

I do have some money to spend so don't hold back, just let me know from experience what sounds the best and isn't to complicated.

Thanks in advance guys!

moody07747

Hey guys,

I recently have been wanting to get back into recording myself. I don't have a drummer much less the funds to purchase a set. I have most of what I need to multitrack.

What I was wondering was what's the best bang for you're buck drum machine, module, software, or setup to get a decent sounding drum track?

I do have some money to spend so don't hold back, just let me know from experience what sounds the best and isn't to complicated.

Thanks in advance guys!
I have not used BFD2 yet but own Superior Drummer 2.0 and really like the sounds but think it's limited on what they give you for the price....I would like to see more samples.

I've heard a lot of good from BFD2, you may want to look into that.

sbaker5150

I've changed my mind. I just want a good drum machine that I could use for making beats to jam along with. What would you reccomend as the best drum machine?

samuelson

Boss DR-880. versatile, loaded, easy to use, with bass and drum. can change the key. 500 patterns and 500 more to save your edits.

Trending Topics