Looking for quality Kemper and Acoustic profiles

clay49

Gold Supporting Member
Before I spend money on a ToneDexter or some other kind of Fishman product… Are there any good acoustic profiles out there for the Kemper?

chugzilla

this guy has the best presets for anything hands down i bought all he had for my modeler

clay49

Gold Supporting Member
this guy has the best presets for anything hands down i bought all he had for my modeler

Thanks for this, I went and listened to some of his bundles and I have to admit that his electric stuff is really, really good… The acoustic stuff sounded like someone playing an electric guitar on a very clean channel… Not really what I’m looking for. I realize those were just Acoustic sims and not actual modeling of real acoustic guitars which is what I’m looking for.

That being said, I may have to get some of these electric bundles for sure!

Arc

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for this, I went and listened to some of his bundles and I have to admit that his electric stuff is really, really good… The acoustic stuff sounded like someone playing an electric guitar on a very clean channel… Not really what I’m looking for. I realize those were just Acoustic sims and not actual modeling of real acoustic guitars which is what I’m looking for.

I have a tonedexter. Turned out to be really great. Hard to find though.

guitarnet70

Lots of excellent acoustic profiles on Rig Exchange. Fishman and many more. Otherwise you can deactivate the amp section and use Comp, Studio EQ and all other FX, like you would do by recording. I do quite a lot of acoustic gigs and it works perfectly.

Ejay

What do you mean by an acoustic profile?
Something that deals with piezo sounds?
A preamp that surpluses a good acoustic sound?
Something that transforms an electric sound to an acoustic? (Which kemper does with the acoustic simulator..well…a good shot at it ;-))

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member

What exactly are you looking for? What are you trying to accomplish?

Top Bottom