• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Looking for something low watt,blackface in tone..

EataPeach

18-20 watts max -- No more than $750.

I know the Fender options...
What are the others modern or vintage?

Thanks

bilbal

Scotty, you HAVE GOT to hear my Greer Underdog 15 Mod 1 when it comes back from it's overhaul with Nick (Greer). It should be soon.

It's the best Tweed Deluxe type I have ever heard. It nails Neil Young with ease. I know you will love it. The 15 watts is very deceiving - believe me. It keeps up with every amp I have ever owned.

b

EataPeach

Thanks Bill..You need to hear my Vic...With the Blue it absolutely kicks ass.
Just got a G&L ASAT Classic Semi Hollow too...Nice combo..The Lp will be for slide

Oh,I should mention I'm looking for a combo_Or a head/cab if the price is right. I want to run the both together at times too.

homerayvaughan

Silver Supporting Member
I didn't pay much more than that for my 71 deluxe reverb. Look around a while and you can find a deal on a vintage piece. I do like the new princeton reverbs too.

Trending Topics